A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead

Filename: mysql/mysql_driver.php

Line Number: 136


File: /cucas_data/school_web/lnit/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 56
Function: __construct

File: /cucas_data/school_web/lnit/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 170
Function: __construct

File: /cucas_data/school_web/lnit/application/controllers/Law.php
Line: 14
Function: __construct

File: /cucas_data/school_web/lnit/index.php
Line: 114
Function: require_once

Residence Permit Registration

December 06, 2015

  1. Students must present their passport and the valid Chinese visa to register. Students who intend to study in China for more than 6 months are required to hold the X category Chinese visa. Similarly, students who want to study in China for less than 6 months must hold the F category Chinese visa.  

   2. Within 30 days of arrival in china, international students must go to the Jinzhou Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for foreigners with their passport and required documents. If a student is found to have a disease scheduled by quarantine law of China, he or she must leave China immediately.

   3. Students are responsible for keeping the information on their Residence Permit current during their study period. Students should go to the Jinzhou Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to record any change of information on their Residence Permit and pay related costs.

   4. Students must register at the local police station within 24 hours of their entry to China. Students must ensure that their visa remains current during their study at the university. Therefore, students must extend their visa at the Jinzhou Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for Foreigners before the visa expires. Student must contact the student administration office of International Education College for the required supporting documents.

Download Details