Apply now for full-time freshman,transfer admission,or graduate programs.
Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program in Liaoning University of Technology
Coverage of Chinese Government Scholarship
1. Free tuition
2. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
3. A living allowance at the following rates(per month)
Master’s students: CNY 3000
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the15th of the registration month will granted half of the living allowance of that month).
To be eligible, applicants must
1. be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year
3. be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs
4. be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs
Application Receiving Agency and Deadline
Applicants should apply to Liaoning University of Technology undertaking this program between January and end of March. Please refer our university for the specific deadline for each university.
1. Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, Please go to http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/ or http://www.campuschina.org click Application Online for International Students, complete the required information (our university’s Agency Number: 10154), submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
2. Applicants could send the application documents to International Education School, Liaoning University of Technology. Please send e-mails to contact person after your application.
Our university’s Agency Number: 10154
Application Documents(in duplicate)1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(in Chinese or English) (http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/ or http://www.campuschina.org and Our university’s Agency Number: 10154)
2.Notarized highest diploma (photocopy):Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A Study Plan or Reach Proposal in Chinese or English.
5. Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs mush submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
6. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China.
7. Applicant planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/ or http://www.campuschina.org ). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete record or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. Other documents required by dispatching authorities.
NOTE: the above documents should be bound on top left corner (in duplicate). No application documents will be returned.
The accepting Departments
International Education School, Liaoning University of Technology
Time of Enrollment
September, subject to the specific time to admission notice.
Postal Address: International Education School, Liaoning University of Technology, NO. 169 Shiying Street, Jinzhou, Liaoning Province, P. R. China
Post code: 121001
Tel: 0086-416-4199311 0086-15841638725 (English Chinese)
University Website: http://www.lnit.edu.cn/
Contact Person: Yutao Li, (Rachel Lee)
II Visa Application & Registration
1. Visa Application
Students under the Chinese Government Scholarship Programme should apply for a visa to study in China at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General with the original documents and one set of photocopies of the Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study In China (JW201) and Foreigner Physical Examination Form, and a valid ordinary passport.
Scholarship students who are going to stay in China for more than 6 months will need to apply for "X" visa, while those who will stay less than 6 months will need to apply for "F" visa. The scholarship students must enter China with the original copies of the above documents. A person coming to China with other types of passports, visas or without the original documents will not be able to register with the institution, nor will they be able to apply for residence in China.
International students must arrive at and formally register in the institution at the time specified in the Admission Notice. Those who are unable to register before the specified time must ask for permission from the institution directly. Those who fail to register without the prior consent of the institution will be considered as voluntarily giving up their enrollment, and the scholarship will automatically be withdrawn.
3. Health Verification and Residence Registration
Scholarship students who are going to stay for more than 6 months must bring their passports, Admission Notice, and the original copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Blood Test Report to the local quarantine office within the time set to have their medical examinations verified. International students whose Foreigner Physical Examination Forms do not meet the requirements will have to re-take their medical examinations. Those who refuse to re-take the medical examination or are diagnosed as suffering from diseases that are not permitted to enter China under Chinese laws and regulations will be required to leave China. The costs of the medical examination and the international traveling expenses will be borne by the international students.
After the health verification, scholarship students must apply for residence permission from the local police authority with their passports, Admission Notice and Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
III Annual Review
In accordance with the Measures for the Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status, scholarship students who have been approved to study in China for more than one year must participate in the Annual Review. The institutions will undertake the review comprehensively, including aspects of study performance, attitude towards study, attendance, behavior, award or penalty, etc. Those who pass the Annual Review will be qualified to have the scholarship for the following academic year. Those who fail in the Annual Review will be suspended from their scholarship for the following academic year or terminated. Please refer to the attached Measures for the Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarships for details.